I magine you're able to locate a friend who is always late for meet-ups, tracking family members knowing they are safe without making unnecessary calls, real time. The future is here, with FUNA - FREE Family Locator App (For Android and iOS), you are able to do just that!
Funa Family Locator allows you to locate your family members and friends in real time. Now you will have peace of mind knowing that your loved ones have safely arrived at a destination. Gone are the days where you have to call their mobile, and when they do not answer it, you start to worry.
Track Location History
In a nutshell, Funa is a location sharing app that also has the function of tracking family members and friends to ensure their safety. A rather easy mobile application to use, just download it from the Google Play Store, or iOS store, turn on your GPS and follow its step by step setup.
A very helpful feature, the SOS feature on FUNA
One of the features which stood out to me, on top of the tracking feature would be the SOS feature. If you are in danger or trouble, just activate it and everyone who is connected to you will know and come to your rescue! An excellent safety feature if you ask me.
Go private or check in
KEY Features of FUNA as below:
- FREE – you can enjoy FULL features of Funa Family Locator for free.
- REAL-TIME – you get to know whereabouts of your family members.
- SECURE – your location is confidential and only visible to your family members.
- TRACKING & HISTORY – keep track on location history (up to 7 days).
- LOCATION ALERT – you will be notified when your family and friends arrived or left a marked location.
- SOS – trigger SOS alert to your family members during emergency.
- RELIABLE – provide best available location result using GPS / WiFi / Cellular technologies.
- OPTIMIZED – toptimized battery consumption.
Currently FUNA is free to download,so what are you waiting for? They are currently having a contest from 18th to 23rd December 2015. To participate, just check out the steps below.
MY PERSONAL VERDICT AFTER USING FUNA
I've actually downloaded and used FUNA for the past couple of weeks, ensuring the dad, mum and wife got it installed as well. My kids are both too small to own a smartphone yet, but the app did prove useful to check on the whereabouts of my parents and whether they are safe or not. This is because the dad loves to ride out on his motorbike every night, and sometimes we worry for his safety.
A big thumbs up to this locator software, no more worrying where our family members are at, and at a minimal to zero cost. If they are ever in trouble, I know a quick SOS will immediately trigger me to their location.
Download FUNA the Family Locator app and and be 5 daily lucky winners to win 5xRM20 in Aeon cash vouchers each day from the 18th to the 23rd of December. To participate, simply download the FUNA app here: Android or IOS